Contact: Bradley Schulte
137 East Culton
Warrensburg, MO 64093
(660) 429-1088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(660) 429-2847, Survival Hotline
(800) 846-7597, Survival Hotline
Describe the primary community you serve:
Survival is contracted to serve and advocate for victims of domestic violence (DV) and sexual assault.
What are the most important things you do with/for your clients?
1. Safety from a DV situation. We have a confidential shelter.
2. Educate clients about DV so they don’t return to those situations.
3. Educate the public on the issues related to DV and sexual assault and how it affects the community.
4. Advocate on the behalf of victims of DV and sexual assault
5. Provide life skill courses, case management.
6. Provide some financial client assistance.
7. Provide any supplies/food a client may need through donations.